December Math Centers


Have you started preparing for the busy month ahead?  We all know how crazy December can get.  It is one event after another, yet we have a curriculum that cannot be ignored.  I've created some fun and engaging Math Centers that address many kindergarten common core math standards.  The activities are for counting/cardinality, operations & algebraic thinking, and numbers & base 10.


They were just added to my store this morning, and as always, I offer them for 50% off for the first 48 hours.  So there are 10 centers, 70 pages for only $3.  They go up to $6 after Tuesday so grab them quickly.  Here is a sneak peek:


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/December-Math-Centers-for-Kindergarten-2885422

While you are visiting my store, be sure to click on the "Christmas" tab under Categories (in the left margin).  I have some great colorful activities that will keep your students engaged and motivated!  Don't miss out on my Write The Room Freebie too!!!

Wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!  Enjoy your time with family and friends and your break from school!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top